BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Answer the questions truthfully.
Give a reply to what ur ex tells u.

YOU SEE ME.I THIS KIND NO EXPERIENCE ONE
SO ANYHOW BOMB LA.
1.what if ur ex says "Why did you let me go?"
-because you're too heavy, then the string going break(?)LOL

2.What if ur ex says "I still love you..."
-uh...thats ur problem?


3.What if ur ex says "When did we last talk?"
-YOU THINK I GOT SO MUCH TIME TO REMEMBER AH.

4. What if ur ex says "Will you go out with me?"
-seesee do what first.we go jalan jalan?LOLOL


5. What if ur ex says "Do you still love me?"
-Do you want to die?


6. What if ur ex says "I cannot keep my promise to you"
-huh?what promise?

7 What if ur ex says "My friends say we don't look good together"
-Ask ur friends and urself to shut up.


8. What if ur ex says "You have changed!"
-yes!wow!im wearing giordano today:DD


9. What if ur ex says "Can we get back together?"
-you think this one jigsaw puzzle ah?

10. What if ur ex says "Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else"
-ya...i just adopted a cat.and im looking for a dog.wanna be my dog?-.-


11. What if ur ex says "Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!"
-yea.i know.my house got too many knives.


12. What if ur ex says "How can you forget our memories?"
-my brain the memory 64megabyte nia.u buy for me 16GB card la.


13. What if ur ex says "I will always love you"
-Then i will always hate you-.-


14. What if ur ex says "Would you die for our love?"
-SIAO AH! NO WAY LA.


15. What if ur ex says "You jump, I jump...Remember?"
-okay...how about he and she?


16. What if ur ex says "Kiss me to break the curse if I sleep for a hundred years"
-by the time u wake up, ur alr dead.


17. What if ur ex says "What's the difference between me and you?"
-I got banana~you got char siew pao~LOL


18. What if ur ex says "I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend"
-Thats my sister-.-


19. What if ur ex says "Without me, your life wouldn't be complete"
-You think this one is puzzle ah.what complete here complete there.


20. What if ur ex says "Why are you doing this to me!"
-you mean not doing anything to you?



NOW TAGGED YOUR FRIENDS AND SEE WHAT THEY WROTE ABOUT "THE CASE OF AN EX".

do it if u want to-.-
i just wasted 10mins of my life0.0